Monday, September 16, 2013

In Santa Barbara


I am blogging today because I have to write some stuff for school. If you want you can skip this. You won’t miss anything. I have to write a short composition about this New School Year. This year is different because I am being home schooled on my boat. I like school so far.  My favorite subject so far is mythology. Science takes a long time but it is fun. Being homeschooled is fun because after you are done with your work for the day you can swim or go to a beach. I do miss my friends a lot. It is fun to have not to drive every day to school. It is fun having my mom as a teacher. Its hard to concentrate sometimes when your little sister is bugging you but other times my sister can be nice. And another cool thing about home schooling is that it usually takes 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment