Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Best Month of My Life


Everyone I haven’t been writing lately. So here is a update from me. We’ve been in this bay for 1 month . The bay is called Banderas Bay. First we were in La Cruz and then we were in Paradise Village (Nuevo Vallarta) for Christmas and New Year’s. My Oma and Opa (German for Grandma and Grampa)came to visit. For Christmas, I got a 3DS and a really good boogie board. I also got Pokemon X and Y. We’ve been doing lots of fun things, like getting to let go some endangered sea turtles. Then doing a tour of Puerto Vallarta. Then we did 10 ziplines in the jungle and swam in a cold river afterwards. It was where they filmed “Predator”. After that we did a water park. At the water park you could swim with dolphins. We got to do the Royal Swim. We got to ride on their fins and also we got to do the foot push. Their skin felt like leather. It was really cool. I am going to write in my blog every week now. I am also writing a journal every day here on the boat. 
Two dolphins are giving me a foot push!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment